Sunday, August 5, 2012

ISSC 27 - Happy Birthday 2u

A quick bit of card making this morning to make sure don't run out of time to play along with the girls at iSpy.  This week Toni Story was the inspirational designer and this is her sketch:



And here is my card:

Although the sketch was square I decided to keep mine the usual 4" x 6".  I replaced one of the cardstock elements with ribbon and added an embellished doily (couldn't resist!).  I was excited to play with my MFT felt and used it to cut the doily rather than cardstock.  Then finished off the embellishment with hand rolled roses, punched leaves, die cut numbers and letters and rub-on words.


The papers were from October Afternoon, dies from MFT and ribbon from Maya Arts.

Thanks for dropping by!



6 comments:

  1. Bardzo gustowne. Ładnie dobrane kolory. Prawdziwa sztuka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card -- love the graph bg paper too - Thanks for joining in with I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Leanne! Love the MFT rolled flowers and pretty red doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ruffled ribbon and those polka dot flowers are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne this is just beautiful! I absolutely adore your creations! Thanks for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...