Friday, November 23, 2012

ISSC43 - Doodlebug Wintery Christmas

Hello and welcome back for another installment of iSpy sketch challenge fun!

This week our sketch was inspired by Jean Martin  and is inspired by this card. 


Now this week I wanted to use some very cute Doodlebug papers and embellishments that my lovely hubby bought for me when he returned to Cleveland, OH in the US on business in October.  He is so wonderful - he popped in to the store where I used to work, Archivers, and got me a little surprise treat.  So in order to use these my new goodies I decided to flip the sketch upside down.  So here is my creation:


 

 
This was such a quick creation as the adorable snow men were pre-made embellishments and i just added their Santa hats which I free hand cut.  I also had some little snow flakes in my stash so I added them as well.
 
 
The main embellishment label was created with another pre-made snow man and I created a little banner of snow flakes for him to hold.
 
 
Materials Used:
 
Paper - Doodlebug North Pole 6x6 paper pad and matching snow buddies cardstock stickers (mini doodle pops!)
Dies - MFT die namics Oval Stax 1 and Designer Label Stax 4
Other - Martha Stewart Christmas ribbon, snowflakes, MFT white felt and white crochet twine
 
 
Now why not come and join in the fun at iSpy too - head over to our blog and see how here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!






 

 
 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...