Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy1st Birthday!

Wow it has been an incredibly bust  week for me as I return to teaching and DT assignments for 2013 after a 3 week holiday.  I am so lucky to be working in an industry that I absolutely love, with incredibly talented ladies and a great group of customers. 

One of my first New Year creations was a birthday card for my incredible gorgeous Great Niece.  It was her first birthday and we travelled to NSW to celebrate with her.  Here is the card I created.


There was lots of layering on the card.  I am so loving making cards with fish tailing, layering and layered dimension.


 
The papers were from Three Bugs in a Rug - Ellie 6x6 paper pad.
Butterfly punch by EK Success
Labels from Sizzix and a Martha Stewart doily.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...