Sunday, March 23, 2014

Scrappy Hollow March and April Classes

Wow the month has flown by and it was my teaching week at Scrappy Hollow this week.

Absolutely loved seeing some familiar friends and welcoming some new ones to classes at Scrappy Hollow.

I also shared some news with the ladies that I will be leaving Scrappy Hollow at Easter time and April will be my last class.  A sad decision I have not made lightly and I am sure I will miss the store team and cards ladies.

Anyway enough sad news - lets move onto happy and bright cards!!!

This is what we created this month in class!




 

 
These cards were made with the bright and versatile Kaisercraft Confetti range.  We also made feathers from Washi tape, had fun with chevrons and layering.  These are the MFT die-namics dies we used:
 
  1. Arrows & Feather
  2. 3x4 Journal It Card
  3. Chevron Cover Up
  4. Happy Hellos
  5. Chevron Peek a Boo
  6. Chevron Stripes
  7. Just the Ticket
Here is a sneak peek of next months class - Bags Tags and Pockets galore in a cute box.  This class is sold out so thank you everyone for your continued support of my card making journey! The sample is on display in the store!
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...