Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Mojo Continues

Thank you to everyone who checked out my Mojo entry last week.  It was great to see so many people enter their creations.  Congrats to the finalists and winners - the cards were stunning!

Well another week and another Mojo sketch.  Here is this weeks sketch:



For my card this week I also decided to combine the MFT January Design Team Challenge theme with the sketch.  At MFT they were issuing the challenge to their design team to create something masculine for the men in our lives.  So here is my card:





The papers used were from the MME Stella ans Rose collection.  They are my favourite "masculine" papers and I love the colour combinations.  I also teamed them up with a Kaisercraft piece from their timeless collection and some core-dinations cardstock.  I love embossing the core-dinations cardstock and them sanding it back to reveal the inner core colour.

I have also tried a new way of photographing my cards this week.  I still love the shabby background of the decking boards but wanted to try a more formal photo booth shot.  Let me know what you think.....I still need a little more practice I think!!!

Thank for stopping by and "Happy Scrappin"


3 comments:

  1. Hello Leanne,
    I just found your card at Mojo Monday. Nice patterns and color combination!
    I haven't joined yet, but I'm planning to :-) I'm your new follower.

    Venus
    weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love the colors on this card! So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies!!!!! And for following my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...