Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mojo Happenings

I have been very busy over the last week or so, which has been great, but it has meant that my crafting pursuits have taken a bit of a back seat.  I love January as it's my month off card class designing and my closest friends are off on school holidays so I can catch up with them and head out to the movies, shopping, lunch etc etc.

I have been tracking this weeks posts for Mojo Monday's sketch 224 and the submissions so far are awesome.  I have also discovered a new and very talented card maker via the blog.........Paul Browning.  You can check out his blog here

Here is the Mojo Sketch 224



And here is my take on the sketch:




The papers are from Martha Stewart and of course I have teamed them up with my MFT die-namics and seam binding.

I have also spent a bit of time re-organising my scrap space.  First priority was to sort out my ribbons and trims.  Here is the new and colour coded ribbon draw! It's right beside my desk/workspace and I love that I can just open it and grab the ribbon or trim I need.  Before this they were tucked away in the cupboard in a huge mess as I had just kept throwing them into a basket.



Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the roses. Also, your ribbon organization looks awesome.TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...