Friday, October 19, 2012

ISSC 38 - Happy Birthday!

WOW has it been a busy week for me.  Lots of creating and planning for design team assignments and classes.  So now I am here with my latest iSpy creation to share with you all.

So here is the sketch we are using this week. It's by the lovely Rosemary D. (rosigrld at SCS) and is inspired by this card.


And here is the card I created:


Initially when I saw the fabulous iSpy sketch for this week I thought I would be making a Christmas card but as I started to play I ended up coming up with another birthday card. No doubt Christmas cards will quickly take over my creative time.

I wanted to give this card a few layers to really make the die cut borders, label and flowers stand out, so once again out came the foam mounting tape.  I also added some machine stitching, punched butterflies and pearls.



 
 
The sketch was so much fun to work with.  Thanks to Rosemary for her inspiration.  If you would like to play along with the iSpy challenge, head over to the blog here.
 
Materials Used:
 
Paper - October Afternoon, Cakewalk and Sidewalk collections.
Card stock - Kaisercard
Dies - MFT Mini Royal Rose, Sweet Stack Label and Dainty Lace Border.
Punches - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly and Punch Bunch medium leaves.
Other - flower buds by Green Tara, Pearls from Mollossi and sentiment sticker from Doodlebug
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...