Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wedded Bliss!

Hello!  I just had a look at the date of my last post and was horrified a how long it has been since I posted.  Boy time is flying by and things are so busy busy busy.  I am planning to post a few things (Prima samples, November Shabby Chic, Scrappy Hollow class news etc etc) over the next couple of days so stay tuned.  For today I wanted to share a card and matching gift box I made for our friends for their wedding.  Congrats to Jac and Fab!



For the gift box and card I used the classically stunning Kaiser After Five Collection of papers and teamed them up with my MFT die-namics dies and Green Tara flowers.  The lettering was from Twiddleybitz and then I used seam binding, twine and some heart charms to finish off.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...