The sketch this week is inspired by Audrie Magno-Gordon (girlgeek101 @ SCS) and is based on this card.
Here is the sketch:
For this card I used the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad and matching snap cards. The snap cards are just perfect for the background and the 6x6 paper pad had the miniaturised patterned paper and mini embellishment tags which co-ordinated perfectly together.
I added a button and some ribbon that I found at a local patchwork store and within 15minutes the card was done! With so many cards to make this will definitely be my favourite design layout for those quick and easy cards.
So why not play along with me and the other special agents at iSpy!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC30), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Head over to the challenge blog here and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!