During 2011 I was always stopping by the MOJO Monday blog and absolutely loving the sketch they post each week. So many talented card makers took part in the challenge each week and it was a great place to visit for inspiration. I decided for 2012 I would like to join in the fun and play along too! So without further ado here is my first MOJO challenge post for 2012.
My take on the sketch:
It was so much fun putting this card together. You can check out what the MOJO design team and other card makers did with their takes on the sketch at the MOJO Monday Blog.
- Paper - MME Lost and Found Two Blush 6x6 paper pad (one of my all time favourites!)
- Dies - My Favourite Things Die-namics - layered label, decorative doily duo and the Quickutz Leaf RS -0101
- Flowers and Pearls - Kaisercraft
- Butterfly - MS Glasene Butterfly M283011
- Ink - Tim Holtz distress inks - tea dye and antique linen
- Ribbon - Celebrate
- Rub-ons - Pebbles Ink
Also had heaps of fun distressing with the Ingvild Bolme distress tool from Prima.
These products are all available through Scrappy Hollow
Thanks for stopping by!