Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jillibean Joy and RS98

I arrived home from work yesterday to my first bi-monthly delivery of card making kits from The Card Kitchen Kit Club at Jillibean Soup.  I decided to treat myself to a kit subscription for 2014!  I absolutely love their products and designs and I am really looking forward to sharing the cards I create.

My addiction to MFT die-namics and to Jillibean Soup is a little extra special as I was lucky enough to work with one of their talented designers when I lived in the US - Laina Lamb. So I love seeing what she creates and designs and then I get to play with them too!  She is so talented so stop by her blog and take a look! Click here!

So for my first card I stopped by one of my favourite sketch challenge blogs - Retro Sketches.  So here is their sketch:


And here is the card I created:

 
I decided to flip the sketch upside down and move the embellishment a little while still trying to keep true to the overall sketch.
 
The papers were from the Jillibean Card Kitchen December Kit which featured their Cold Avocado Soup collection.  I also used some of their Pea Pod Parts, my MFT Blueprints 3 and a Carl leaf punch.

 
 
The flower was cut from MFT's gorgeous felt (love working with it!) and I added some stitching too!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my card!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...