Monday, March 31, 2014

Engagement Gift

Just wanted to pop by and share some pics of an engagement gift set I created for our friends daughter for her engagement.

I have been having a bit of a break from card making but I had heaps of fun putting this set together for this lovely couple.

I have mad a decorated gift box, gift card pocket and gift card. I must apologise for the photography - bit of a rush to take the pics to share and the photo booth is packed away as we are renovating the room it is normally set up in.




 
This is the gift card pocket made from an envelope and just perfect to fir the gift card in.
 
 
This is the card which we put inside the box with the gift card pocket.

 
As you can see I had fun die cutting most of the elements and yes - they were MFT die-namics!  The flower is heaps of fun to make and l just had to add some layered heart, tags and my new found love - enamel dots!
 
We had a great night celebrating and we hope the happy couple have a life filled with joy, love and good times!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as usual, Leanne. I really love how the red 'pops' on the kraft cardstock :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...