Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 Card Classes Off and Running

I am feeling very overwhelmed and extremely excited.  The interest in my cards classes for 2012 has been amazing!!!!!  My Feb class booked out before Christmas and now my March classes are also totally booked out.  Thank you to everyone for their support.  I love teaching and its great that so many people are enjoying the classes.

This week my first class for 2012 ran at Scrappy Hollow.  It was great to catch up with my regular ladies from last year and also to welcome some new card makers.  This is what we made.





March's classes have totally booked out too!  We will be making cards featuring the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings range.  Here is a sneak peak.


Once again, thank you for your support.  Now it's back to the craft room for some more creating!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...