Saturday, February 25, 2012

ISSC04 - SewNifty Happy Birthday

WOW was last week extraordinarily busy!  Time just flew by and I was so sad I missed the cut off for posting to the iSpy sketch challenge for sketch no 3.  This week is different though!  I stayed up late last night to make sure I didn't miss the fun of playing along with sketch No 4.  This weeks sketch was based on a card by the talented Heather Klump - thanks Heather and the iSpy Secret Agents for the inspiration -



When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of my favourite MFT die-namics dies that I have not played with for a while.  The lovely SewNifty set.


I am still so in love with the gorgeous October Afternoon Farmhouse Collection of papers that I grabbed them back out again too.  So here is the card I made -



The dress form skirt was made from scrunched seam binding which I gathered, then I added pearls and a flower to finish it off.



 The sentiment was a Bazzil Basics rub on.



I added some of the dies to the bow for an added touch!  The buttons were from my stash, some are vintage that I have recycled from op - shops and some from MME lost and found collections.


Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. I adore all of the details that you've put into this fabulous card, especially that dressform!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, This card is wonderful. Your attention to detail is just amazing. Fabulous, needs to be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS take on this sketch! Seriously......awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love it!! All the details are perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic use of your MFT Dies! Wow! Now I need them....and your card ;) Thanks so much for staying up late to play along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedback everyone! Great to hear from you. Thanks also for taking the time to visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...