Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mojo 230 - Round or Square?

It's time for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch.  Designed by Julee Tilman this one is awesome. Why?  Well I realised that this weeks sketch was the last one for the month which means it's a choice of round or square.

So here is the sketch



I had so much fun with the last round card sketch that I decided to do another.  So here is my take on the sketch


The papers are from MME - On the Bright Side - One and I teamed it up with a Yours Truly scallop circle card.



Kaisercraft  flowers, twine and my favourite "Happy Birthday" rub-on all on top of a MFT label die.


Always find a way to sneak some seam binding on to the cards.  This time I scrunched and inked the cream seam binding then added an vintage button.  I also used a MFT die (notched tag) to add an additional greeting.  I mixed up the fonts to keep that shabby chic theme going.



Adding some hand stitching, inking and Kaisercraft pearl flourishes finished off the card.



I really enjoyed the sketch this week.  Thanks Julee and the Mojo team for the inspiration.

Thank you for dropping by



6 comments:

  1. Cool card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has fabulous colors and lots of special 'extras'! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for the feedback. Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. I love the extra touches of pearls, stitching and twine. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had fun adding all the extra touches.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget