Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Year in Reveiw - The Final Chapter

Hi again and thanks for coming back to the final post of my 2012 creations in review.  This post will cover September through to December.

January to April can be found here and May through to August can be seen here

September 2012 - First DT Post with iSpy Sketch Challenge


September was a hugely rewarding month for me.  I was invited to join not one but two design teams (iSpy sketch challenge and Aussie Scrap Source) this year and September saw my first post with iSpy as a DT member go up.  It has been an honour to say the least to be approached by the DT co-ordinators and invited onto the DT's - thank you so much!  This was the card I created.  The original post cam be found here


 

October 2012 - First Aussie Scrap Source DT post


WI-prima-lrwo1
My feelings of excitement, appreciation and joy continued into October with my first ASS DT post going up. I had the most amazing time playing with Prima for my first ASS post.  I love being part of this DT.  The team is filled with amazingly talented papercrafters who I have followed for years and now I was asked to join them - how truly lucky am I! You can see the original post on the ASS blog here 

 

November 2012 - Classes at Scrappy Hollow


My year has really been fun filled with not only having challenges to play along with, DT's to create for but I also had the most amazing time creating and teaching classes at Scrappy Hollow.  November saw the end of my classes for the year and we made a cute Christmas Tree together.  I am really looking forward to teaching again in 2013 and look forward to seeing all my regular class ladies and meeting some new card makers throughout 2013.


 

December 2012 - Creating for Christmas


One thing  that I absolutely look forward to is whenever I create something is the look that the recipient gives when they open one of my hand made gifts. I made a few Christmas Trees, washi tape baubles, decorated stars and hearts but I think the gift I had most fun creating was my jingling bauble.  Originally bright silver and very modern I took to it with crackle paint, distress ink, sand paper, embellishments and seam binding and this was what I created

 
You can see more of my gifts here
 
Well that's 2012 in a nutshell.  I am incredibly lucky to be working in an industry that I love, meet and get inspired by creative men and women around the world and share the things I do along the way with my blog visitors.  Thank you for your support in 2012 and I look forward to sharing more with you in 2013.  2013 is shaping up to be busy as I will continue to work and teach at Scrappy Hollow, create and play with the ASS on their DT using their amazing products and there will be a few guest DT spots for me too!!!!
 
I would also like to thank my lovely husband and daughter who are my most loyal supporters - from dealing with a neglected house, questionable meals through to  being asked to provide design feedback/opinions and creating photo booths the two of you are amazingly patient and understanding and I am so lucky to have you in my life - LOVE you both xxx xxx
 
Happy New Year!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your shabby work Leanne! I'm hosting an 'Aussie - 12 Months of Tags Swap 2013' on my blog. Pop over if you are interested.
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...