Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 - Year in Review continued ...............

Continuing on with my year in review ................... this post will cover my faves from May through to August.

May 2012 - Mojo 239 Round Card


One of my favourite monthly challenges is the round or square sketch posted in the first week of the month over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  I always choose to go round - love making these cards.  Here is my favourite this month:



You can see the original post here

June 2012 - The Shabby Team Room Terrific Top Three Winner/Terrific Top 2 at iSpy


This was both a sad and happy month in my life.  Sad because my dear father passed away.  He was the rock of our family, my guiding light and I miss him terribly.  Happy because I was made a Top # winner over at The Shabby Tea Room and I made the Terrific Top 2 at iSpy.  Here is the card


You can see the original post here

July 2012 - ISSC and Shabby Tea Room



 
This card was so much fun to make.  MFT die-namics released their mini doilies and this card showcased all of them!
 
You can see the original post here
 

August 2012 - Happy Birthday Bec

 
The gorgeous Bec from Scrappy Hollow turned 21!  Here is the card I made for her
 
 
You can see the original post here
 
Thanks again for dropping by - I'll be back tomorrow with the last review post.
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...