Saturday, December 8, 2012

Aussie Scrap Souce Creativity

Just wanted to drop by and share some of my creations that have posted on the Aussie Scrap Source Blog this week.

First up I had loads of fun creating some special Christmas cards using the My Minds Eye - All is Bright range.  Love the traditional feel and alternative colour combination of the collection.

Here is what I created and you can see the full post here

 
 
The second post was a Weekend Inspiration featuring Pebbles Inc's Walnut Grove.  Such a fun and colourful collection to play with!  Here is what I created and the full post can be viewed here


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! So many to look at..might have to come back later and gaze again! Love what you did with the MME All is Bright cards....that banner card is fabulous and the first thing that struck me about the second group is the card with all the rolled roses!! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...