Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #146 - Favorite Tea Room Project

With the holiday's upon us and life slowing down a little I was able to visit some of my favourite challenge sites with the hope of playing along with a few of them.

The Shabby Tea Room is one of my favourite colour challenge blogs to visit for inspiration and to play along with. 

This weeks challenge at TSTR is really cool! "Favorite Tea Room Project" the challenge asks that you share your favorite project that you created for ANY Tea Room challenge from 2012! If you haven't created anything for the Tea Room in the past, you can create anything new to share with them this week!

I have decided to choose one of my favourites to re-post - TSTR #129

For week #129 Starr was the creative host and she had chosen the theme of 'Summer Cottage' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration the challenge was to create a card or project inspired by the COLORS from the photo and INCLUDE DISTRESSING/SHABBY ELEMENTS plus a TITLE/SENTIMENT!

And this was the card I made for the challenge:



You can view my original post here

I have really enjoyed posting my year in review posts the last couple of days and playing along with this challenge also let me take some time to look back at all the amazing inspiration the talented ladies at TSTR provide - thanks everyone on the DT!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! So beautiful I remember your entry.. Very beautiful and I ADORE your paper flowers..
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us again over in the Tea Room:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...