Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gettin My Mojo Happening With MOJO273!

WOW what an amazing Christmas I have had.  I am so lucky to have been able to celebrate and spend the day with my family and special friends.  Boxing Day in our house is always a relaxing day, so after a little bit of Boxing Day shopping I have sat down to spend some time playing in the craft studio.

I absolutely love designing for the DT's I am part of and for my classes at Scrappy Hollow but with all my assignments done I found today was a day I could just "play" with whatever I wanted.

Having not played along with many challenges of late I immediately headed over to Mojo Monday and found their latest sketch challenge to play along with.

One of my all time favourite card makers - Teresa Kline from the Mojo DT designed this sketch:

And here is the card I created:



I love Simple Stories papers and the Summer Fresh collection is a fave.  I like the country feel and I teams it up with some MME and October Afternoon patterned papers as well.

 
 
The doily was cut with a denim paper from the MME On The Bright Side collection and the blue worked well with the floral paper from the SS collection.  Of course I had to include a butterfly and rolled flower.  The MFT Royal Rose would have to be my favourite find of 2012.
 
 
Materials Used:
 
Papers:
MME On The Bright Side 6x6 paper pad
Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad
October Afternoon Ring Around the Rosie 12x12 sheet
 
Dies & Punches:
My Favorite Things Die-namics Royal Rolled Rose, Dainty Doily Med
EK Large Punch - Butterfly
MS punch Med Branch
 
Grosgrain ribbon by Birch, TH Distress ink (Tea Dye), edge distressor, button and twine from my stash, Twiddleybits Itty Bitty Alphabet and 2 1/2  inch circle punch.
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...